10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Bath Remodeling Contractor
At Home Smart Remodeling, we realize that a bathroom remodeling project is a considerable undertaking, that should not be taken lightly. So we’ve compiled the top 10 questions to ask a bathroom remodeler before hiring them. We hope this will help you select a qualified remodeler, like Home Smart Remodeling Solutions!
1. How long have you been a bathroom professional? Home Smart Industries has been in business since 2001 (over 18 years!)
2. How many projects like mine have you done in the last year? Year to date: 648 Bathrooms!
3. Do you have any references I may contact? Yes! Check Out our Facebook and Google reviews
4. Were you formally trained? All our employees are trained and certified by Kohler along with their individual experience.
5. Can you give me a timeline? Home Smart installs shower replacements and walk-in tubs in 1-2 days, not weeks!
6. Who are your suppliers/ brands of products used? Home Smart exclusively sells products by Kohler, who has been manufacturing baths & showers in the USA for over 146 years.
7. Are you licensed and registered with the state? Yes, NJ: 13VH04301900, DE: 8008206060, PA: 013302
8. Are you insured? We are insured in PA, DE, NJ, MD, VA, & DC.
9. Is this a permanent or temporary fix? Liners can be a temporary fix for bathtubs but they ultimately have to be replaced. Our crushed stone shower walls are guaranteed to last the entire time you own your home. Plus, liners are almost as much as the cost of a replacement. Don’t choose a shower or bath liner.
10. Will you put it in writing? Home Smart will visit your home and after measuring your bathroom, will calculate a down to the penny price guaranteed for one year. When you choose Home Smart, there will be no surprise fees due or additional costs the day of the installation.
There you have it, folks. Make good decisions when you are hiring a contractor and research who you let into your home. If you’re interested in a free in-home estimate for a bath or shower replacement or walk-in tub from Home Smart, give us a call or fill out this form
Are you looking for accessibility or handicap options? Check out our safety showers
and walk-in baths